Saturday, January 16, 2016

Crescent Roll Ham Dippers


Yesterday I shared my recipe for Roasted Cauliflower and Ham Soup.


Doesn't that look delicious? Admit it! Even you cauliflower haters have to admit - it looks good!


I told you to keep some of the ham for something special. Today I'm showing you a simple little trick to make these yummy Crescent Roll Ham Dippers. (Yep, I named them myself. Catchy, isn't it?)


Unroll a tube of crescent dough. This is the sheet dough, not the rolls. Use a pizza cutter to cut it in half. Then cut each half in half. Then cut each quarter into three pieces. You end up with twelve strips.


Unroll your ham and place it on the strips. I had to piece some of them together.


Carefully twist them to enclose the ham. I didn't want the ham to fall out, but I do want to be able to see the ham inside.


Bake at 325 for about 15 minutes or until golden. The ham is cured, so you just have to get it up to temp. That happens as the crescents cook.


These are so pretty!


And they were divine dipped in the Roasted Cauliflower Soup!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!
Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.

I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS