Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I HEART...Good News!



Everybody loves Wednesday, right?
The week's half over.  The weekend is on the way.
What's not to love?
Each Wednesday, I want to share something with you
that I absolutely love and can't live without!

********

"Blessed are they that hear the word of God and keep it!"
Luke 11:28

I'm so excited to share some great news with you today!

Gerald and I are so very proud to announce that Jewell was baptized into Christ on Sunday, June 22nd!


It was a very special day for us.  Both sets of grandparents were present as well as aunts, uncles and lots of cousins!  After church we had a picnic lunch together, then came back to the church for her baptism.


No, the church wasn't decorated especially for her...It was the first day of VBS and our theme this year was based on the Wizard of Oz and "There's no place like home".  But the decorations matched our mood!


Jewell's cousin, Mary Reagan, was very excited to be a part of the excitement!


When Jewell came out from the dressing room, Brack was the first one to greet her.
Their hug was the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen!


We are so proud of of our precious Jewell!
She amazes us each and every day!

**************************

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!
Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...








1 comment:

  1. I just had a moment to stop by and read your good news. Congratulations to Jewell on such a wonderful decision. I know God has great plans for her and look forward to seeing where He leads. Love to you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS