Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I HEART...My Precious Jewell!




Everybody loves Wednesday, right?
The week's half over.  The weekend is on the way.
What's not to love?
Each Wednesday, I want to share something with you
that I absolutely love and can't live without! 
Today is Wednesday, and you know what that means.  Time to tell you what I love and can't do without.  Well, I had absolutely no problem choosing what I would share with you today.  So without further ado...

I HEART...Jewell!
Today is Jewell's 11th birthday.
I cant believe how quickly she is growing up!

Here is Jewell a couple of weeks ago at the Capitol Building in Washington DC.


At the lake... (about 6 years old)
With her sweet Smudgie... (age 8)

Last year as the Mayor of Munchkinville...


Learning to cook this past summer...
As you can see, she is a very pretty young lady.  But she is just as beautiful on the inside!  Her infectious smile is ever present, and those blue eyes just melt your heart.  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter!
My prayer for her each and every day is that she will grow up with a deep and abiding love for our Father, and that she will always have the same sweet spirit that she has today...ever ready to encourage others with a smile or kind word.
The past 11 years seem like mere minutes at times!  I wish I could freeze time and keep her at this sweet stage forever, but I know God has wonderful things in store for my baby and I can't wait to see what they are!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!  We love you! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS