Thursday, December 24, 2015

Baked Ham and Cheese Pastries

Yesterday I gave you the recipe for my homemade creamy broccoli and cheese soup.


Well, as the thunder continues to roll on this Christmas Eve, I thought I'd give you the recipe for the baked ham and cheese pastries. Chances are you already have the ingredients in your fridge. Or at least something close to it!


I used Pillsbury crescent dough sheets, but you can also use the crescent rolls. Use whatever cheese you have on hand. This is really good with turkey and Swiss. Another of our favorite combos is pepperoni and mozzarella.

Begin by preheating the oven to 375. Then lightly spray your pan and roll out the crescent dough. If you are using the crescent rolls, just leave them connected and press the seams back together. 


I love the Ultra Thin Black Forest Ham by Hillshire Farms. Spread it out on the dough, just covering half. Leave a little room around the edges to seal the dough.


Next, cover the ham with the provolone slices. Use as little - or as much as you like!


Fold the dough over and press the edges together to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut a few vents in top for the hot air to escape.


Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until done and golden brown.


Cut into squares or triangles and enjoy!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!
Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.

I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS