Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Apple Tortillas

 

Here's the super simple recipe for the yummy Apple Tortillas we had for dessert on New Year's Eve. They're really All-American, but they went well with our Mexican theme.

Apple Tortillas

1 can apple pie filling
pack of medium flour tortillas
one egg
3/4 cup sugar
1 stick butter, melted
pinch of cinnamon
1 T flour

Spray a casserole dish with Pam. Spread about 2 tablespoons of apple pie filling on a tortilla, roll up and place in dish.

Beat egg lightly. Add sugar, butter, cinnamon and flour. Mix well. Pour over the top. Bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.


Mama doubled the recipe.


As for me and my house, we're THRILLED Blue Bell is back. Their vanilla ice cream is perfect on the side of these. I sprinkled each plate with a little extra cinnamon.


These are seriously good! And easy. What's not to love?

Tomorrow I'll give you the recipe for the corn salad, and then that will wrap up New Year's Eve!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!
Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.

I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS