Thursday, June 9, 2016

Creamy Corn Dip


I've been sharing details from Brack's Nerf-themed 11th birthday party. Today I'm giving you the simple recipe for this delicious corn dip. Did I mention it's simple? And really good. And most of all...SIMPLE!

About four hours before the party, I dumped three blocks of cream cheese, three drained cans of corn and three cans of Rotel tomatoes (mild) with their juices into a crock pot. I always start my crockpot on high for about 30 minutes, then turn it down to low. (Set a timer!) After about two hours, it was all melted and creamy. I removed the lid and stirred it well, then replaced the lid and turned it to "keep warm". I poured it into the glass container right as we were eating. It looked so much better than using the crockpot!


Doesn't that make you hungry? Me, too!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!

Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS