Thursday, December 22, 2016

Creamy Parmesan Dip

 

Yesterday I showed you the festive decorations for my recent Miss Manners Gingerbread Christmas Party. Today I'm giving you the recipe for my Creamy Parmesan Dip.

This dip is so simple you probably already have the ingredients on hand. It goes great with a veggie tray, but it would be good on salty potato chips, too!

Creamy Parmesan Dip

1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (the kind in the green bottle)
2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley

Mix well and refrigerate overnight, if possible, to allow flavors to develop. I served this dip with broccoli, carrots and cherry tomatoes.

The girls (and the moms!) loved this dip!


Another look at my dining room tablescape.

Tomorrow I'll share the recipe for the cheddar thumbprint cookies with raspberry jam. You can see them in the top picture. See you then!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!

Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS