Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cannoli Dip


Today finishes up my Valentine's Day dinner posts, and we're ending on a sweet note...dessert! I had this yummy concoction at my Mixing Bowls Cookbook club dinner a while back and have been looking for a time to make it!

Cannoli dip is easy and delicious, and it is the perfect end to a wonderful meal.


Begin with a block of softened cream cheese. I happened to have the 1/3 less fat kind.


I loosened it up with my hand mixer.


Then I added a 15 oz tub of ricotta cheese.


Add a healthy tablespoon of vanilla and a cup of powdered sugar.


And 2/3 cup of mini chocolate chips.


Mix well. It will be thin. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and it will set back up a little.


I placed a nice "smear" on the plate and then added broken ice cream cones for dipping.

The kids loved this! It was fun and yummy!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!

Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS