Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Simple Chip Dip


Because Mother's Day is all about us women, I planned a female-friendly menu. Although, it was well received by the men, too! We had chicken salad sliders, spinach and strawberry salad, chips and dip, and assorted pickled veggies.

Today I am sharing the recipe for the chip dip. This tastes like a really good ranch-style "party dip". It's super easy and delicious!

Simple Chip Dip

2 cups sour cream
1 cup mayo
2 tablespoons dried minced onion
4 teaspoons dried parsley
2 teaspoons dried dill
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt

Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight for best flavor. This has to sit for several hours to let all the herbs rehydrate. Will keep in the fridge for three days. Serve with your favorite chips.

My mom brought over a jar of her famous pickles. We all keep these on hand. They are by far my favorite pickle. You can find the recipe for them here.

Here's another look at my tablescape. Check back tomorrow and I'll share my chicken salad recipe.

 

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!

Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS