Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I HEART...Miss Manners

 
Everybody loves Wednesday, right?
The week's half over.  The weekend is on the way.
What's not to love?
Each Wednesday, I want to share something with you
that I absolutely love and can't live without! 
 
I love a good party.  I love dressing up and feeling special.
I love being a lady!
 
A while back, I told you about the etiquette class that my friend, Nancy Itson, and I have developed.  Well, it has gotten so big, we have had to split it into two groups...Miss Manners and Little Miss Manners.  We recently had a party for the younger group and I can't wait to show you all the fun we had!  Here's a little teaser...
 

You'll have to wait a few days for an entire post about the party
(and believe you me, it's worth the wait!).
 
 
I love working with these young ladies!  They had so much fun
and they really enjoyed practicing what we have been learning. 
 
Check back in a couple of days and you'll get an up close look at the fabulous "bee" themed party!  Until then...Happy Wednesday!
 
*********************************


I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!
Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS