Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Easy Cranberry Glazed Meatballs


Here's a quick and easy recipe I made a couple of times over the holidays for different parties we attended. Everyone loves meatballs! These have that same sweet and tangy flavor of the old chili sauce/grape jelly standby, but they're updated a little and perfect for the holiday season. Be sure to pin this to your holiday food boards!


This makes enough for a small army! I doubled the recipe each time I made it. This bag of meatballs is about $7. The chili sauces are $1 each and the cranberry sauces maybe a little more than that. I always have Worcestershire sauce and lemon, so this huge batch cost me less than $12. And it cooks itself. So easy!


Combine the cranberry sauces (be sure to get the whole berry variety) with the chili sauces and a half cup of brown sugar. Add the juice of one lemon and a quarter cup of Worcestershire sauce.


Mix well.


I added the meatballs to my crockpot still frozen, then poured the sauce on top. I always start things on high and then turn down to low after about 30 minutes. I put these on after lunch, and they were ready to go by the time we arrived at the party! So simple, and so yummy. Give these a try soon.

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!

Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS