Monday, April 25, 2016

Pinwheel Sandwiches

So I've been sharing details from my latest Miss Manners party. Here's a peek again at the tablescape...


I did a great job photographing the tables and capturing images of the food as I prepared it, but completely forgot to take a picture of the food before we ate it! Oh well. I think you can use your imagination!

I kept it simple with the sandwiches. I made ham and turkey combo and then just plain cheese pinwheel rollups. The kids ate every one of them!


I used the large flour tortillas.


Instead of mayo, I used this. It's thicker than mayonnaise and it acts like a glue to keep the rollup rolled up! No complaints from the girls. 



I spread about a tablespoon of the cream cheese on the tortilla.


I used an offest icing spatula to spread it to the edges.


I alternated ham and turkey slices.


And added two slices of provolone cheese.


Roll up tightly then roll in a piece of plastic wrap...



and twist the ends tightly. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. I made these about three hours before the party so they could set up befor slicing.

I sliced them into half inch rounds before serving. They were yummy!

I'm so glad you stopped by my neck of the woods!

Please take a moment to sign up to receive new posts by email.
I wouldn't want you to miss one crazy thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS